Sooo this post is a day late, but I got it here. I did some super easy vegetarian meal preps so that I can continue to eat healthy even though I’ve been super busy!! Here are five options;
1. Taco Salad – Chopped iceburg lettuce, chopped romaine lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, onions, black beans, and microwave Mexican rice with quinoa.
2. Chef salad – pretty much anything you want. If you’re a vegetarian, don’t add meat.
3. Zucchini Pasta – Frozen Zucchini pasta with canned alfredo sauce and steamed broccoli.
4. Cauliflower Salad – steamed cauliflower, crazins, frozen peas, cashews and garbanzo beans. I just tossed everything into a pan, seasoned it, added some cooking wine, and baked it.
5. Quinoa – my quinoa has lentil soup on top. Super yummy, but there are tons of quinoa recipes on Pinterest. Have at it! I also added steamed veggies to the side. Yummy
Each of these ideas has protein and veggies, but no meat! Perfect for vegetarians. If you are a meat eater, you can add meat to these dishes!! It only took me about 45 mins to make everything. I just used extras for my two extra meals. I’ve been losing a pound a day since I started eating like this again. So these meals are great for weightloss. Good luck! And if you have any questions, just ask!!
#weightloss #mom #momlife #momblog #bodygoals #weightlossblog #lifestyleblog #mealprep #mealprepplan #mealprepplanning #vegetarianmeals #vegetarianmealprep #mealprepforweightloss #goals #lifestyle #easymealprep #easydinners #easymeals #lowcaloriemeals #lowcaloriefood #foodforweightloss #lowcaloriedinners