1. You can either laugh or cry. Try laughing.
2. Remember that; “It won’t be like this for long”.
3. Think before you react.
4. Caffeine and chocolate and exercise and finding time for your shower. IE self care. You are important too. Also endorphins make you happy.
5. Every human is different. What works for one, won’t work for the other. Take the time to figure out what works for each individual child. This will make a huge difference in your life.
6. Sometimes children really do act out because they need more love. Especially in one parent families when they aren’t receiving positive attention from the other parent. Your child may infuriate you with their behavior. One thing that may truly help is to not show your anger. Make sure that the consequences fit their actions. Hug them. Tell them how much you value their good attributes. Tell them how loved they are. People are more likely to change if they feel valued than if they feel unvaluable.