All you need is; pasta, pasta sauce, and cheese. I used frozen cheesy tortellinis because they didn’t need to cook first. Having a cheese filled pasta makes it taste more like lasagna. You can also use mozzarella cheese instead or use a mix.
1. Preheat your oven to 400.
2. Get casserole dish and fill it will pasta.
3. Cover pasta with cheese.
4. Dump sauce on top and spread it out evenly over the cheese and pasta.
5. Cover top with more cheese.
6. Cover with tinfoil and bake in oven for 30 mins. Then take the tinfoil off for 10 mins and bake uncovered.
This actually tastes really good.