I found this awesome mini pizzas recipe that takes less than 10 minutes to make and the kids love them for any meal!
- Pkg English Muffins
- Pkg Shredded Cheese
- Jar of Pizza Sauce(or spaghetti sauce)
- Pkg Pepperoni
- Can of Pineapple
- Set oven to broil on high.
- Get a cookie sheet (or two) and break open each English muffin. Lay them all side by side and spread the pizza sauce on.
- Sprinkle cheese on the English muffins.
- Add toppings to your liking.
- Put in the oven to broil for 2-3 minutes.
Seriously the easiest meal ever and it’s tasty too!!