1. Get your big idea. Make it unique, but something everyone either wants or needs.
2. Do your research. COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT KNOWLEGE. You’ll need to know if your ideas are realistic, what customers you’ll market towards, who your competition is, and what you’ll need to get started.
3. Pick a name. The name should represent how you want your business to be portrayed. Register it.
4. Develop your game plan. Your game plan is the road map for your business. What direction do you want it to go?
5. Develop your merch or services offered.
6 Create a website. Get your business out there. Social media. friends. family.