1. You get to raise your kids while also financially supporting them. 2. It’s likely you’ll earn more from a legit work from home job than anywhere else. The sky is the limit! 3. Self reliance. 4. Don’t you want to be your own boss? 5. Typically working from home is more flexible and youContinue reading “5 Reasons to Become a Mompreneur”
Last week we did a simple sugar scrub that could be used anywhere but your lips. SO here is a simple and awesome scrub for your lips. 1 Tbsp brown sugar 1 1/2 Tbsp honey 1 tsp almond oil Mix everything in a small bowl until you have a paste. Apply to lips with fingersContinue reading “Easy Diy Lip Scrub”
1. Cut out soda/juice/alcohol and drink lots and lots of water 2. Take a brisk 20 minute walk every day 3. Cut out sugar 4. Don’t eat after 7 pm Follow these simple guidelines and you’re sure to lose weight!
All you need is; pasta, pasta sauce, and cheese. I used frozen cheesy tortellinis because they didn’t need to cook first. Having a cheese filled pasta makes it taste more like lasagna. You can also use mozzarella cheese instead or use a mix. 1. Preheat your oven to 400. 2. Get casserole dish and fillContinue reading “Lazy Lasagna – 3 Ingredient Dinner”
1. Obviously – they’re cute. 2. Kid hugs and kisses are the best. 3. They’re funny. 4. They see the world the way that we should all see the world. 5. They love everyone for who they are, with no exceptions.
1. Make peace with your past. 2. Not just anyone is the one. 3. Listen to your intuition. 4. Wounds heal with time. 5. Love yourself. 6. You will receive what you attract. 7. Put down your phone and pay attention to the people around you. 8. Don’t let toxic people run your life. 9.Continue reading “10 Simple Life Tips”
I love green tea. I usually drink it plain, but sometimes it’s fun to mix things up a little. Here is my awesome green tea latte recipe. I don’t use exact measurements cause that’s not as exciting. 1. Grab your favorite mug. 2. Get a packet of green chai tea. Open it and put itContinue reading “Easy Green Tea Latte”
1. You can either laugh or cry. Try laughing. 2. Remember that; “It won’t be like this for long”. 3. Think before you react. 4. Caffeine and chocolate and exercise and finding time for your shower. IE self care. You are important too. Also endorphins make you happy. 5. Every human is different. What worksContinue reading “6 Ways to Survive Motherhood”
I threw this party together in about 4 days. My oldest child’s birthday is a week beforehand. So being a single mom of 5, trying to work, homeschooling, and putting two stellar social distancing parties together all at the same time, was definitely a challenge. I normally plan further ahead, but my son wanted theContinue reading “Easy Circus Carnival Birthday Party”
Here is the one important tip that will change your food storage situation. Whether you’re a bad planner or you’re broke or whatever. Buy extra every time you go to the store. If you’re buying canned goods, buy extra. If you’re buying water, buy extra. If you’re buying Mac N Cheese, buy extra. And thenContinue reading “One Important Tip for Getting Food Storage (Even If You’re Broke)”