I laughed a little too hard at these.
1. You get to raise your kids while also financially supporting them. 2. It’s likely you’ll earn more from a legit work from home job than anywhere else. The sky is the limit! 3. Self reliance. 4. Don’t you want to be your own boss? 5. Typically working from home is more flexible and youContinue reading “5 Reasons to Become a Mompreneur”
1. Cut out soda/juice/alcohol and drink lots and lots of water 2. Take a brisk 20 minute walk every day 3. Cut out sugar 4. Don’t eat after 7 pm Follow these simple guidelines and you’re sure to lose weight!
1. Obviously – they’re cute. 2. Kid hugs and kisses are the best. 3. They’re funny. 4. They see the world the way that we should all see the world. 5. They love everyone for who they are, with no exceptions.
1. Make peace with your past. 2. Not just anyone is the one. 3. Listen to your intuition. 4. Wounds heal with time. 5. Love yourself. 6. You will receive what you attract. 7. Put down your phone and pay attention to the people around you. 8. Don’t let toxic people run your life. 9.Continue reading “10 Simple Life Tips”
I love green tea. I usually drink it plain, but sometimes it’s fun to mix things up a little. Here is my awesome green tea latte recipe. I don’t use exact measurements cause that’s not as exciting. 1. Grab your favorite mug. 2. Get a packet of green chai tea. Open it and put itContinue reading “Easy Green Tea Latte”
1. You can either laugh or cry. Try laughing. 2. Remember that; “It won’t be like this for long”. 3. Think before you react. 4. Caffeine and chocolate and exercise and finding time for your shower. IE self care. You are important too. Also endorphins make you happy. 5. Every human is different. What worksContinue reading “6 Ways to Survive Motherhood”
I threw this party together in about 4 days. My oldest child’s birthday is a week beforehand. So being a single mom of 5, trying to work, homeschooling, and putting two stellar social distancing parties together all at the same time, was definitely a challenge. I normally plan further ahead, but my son wanted theContinue reading “Easy Circus Carnival Birthday Party”
Smile when you’re sad. Be afraid, but act anyway. Always do what’s right even if it’s not what you want. Speak for the voiceless even when you’re terrified. Have the courage to begin.
You’ll Need: 4 ripe bananas 1 cup oats 1/2 cup raisons, crasins, or chocolate chips Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mash bananas in a bowl with a fork. Stir in oats and raisons with a mixing spoon. Scoop small portions of batter onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake in oven until golden brown,Continue reading “3- Ingredient Banana Cookies”