FINGERLINGS – A small Robotic animal toy worn on the finger. They’re absolutely adorable. They have several different kinds. I bought my daughter a unicorn one!! https://www.amazon.com/Fingerlings-Baby-Unicorn-Rainbow-Interactive/dp/B0757QJQNX/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1522703939&sr=8-2&keywords=fingerlings+gigi FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 9 INSTANT CAMERA – Kid friendly modern polaroid. They come in several colors. I bought raspberry. http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-Instax-Mini-Instant-Camera/dp/B06WWBTB3G/ref=sr_1_10?s=boost&srs=12034488011&ie=UTF8&qid=1522704259&sr=8-10&keywords=fujifilm+mini+camera BARBIE FASHIONISTAS CURVY DOLL – The fashionistas lineContinue reading “10 Gifts for Tween Year Old Girls”
All you’re gonna need is a roll of refrigerated pizza dough and a cup of cinnamon and sugar. 1. Roll out dough. 2. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on dough. 3. Roll dough up into a log. 4. Slice dough into rolls. 5. Cook by directions on pizza dough label.
1. Spend some time in the wilderness. 2. Teach them a trade. What are they interested in? It’s never too early to teach them how to make money. 3. Clean out their toys/clothes. 4. Teach them how to DIY. Start a project. 5. Write stories with them. 6. Teach them how to cook. 7. GetContinue reading “10 Things To Do With Your Kids While Social Distancing”
1. Get your big idea. Make it unique, but something everyone either wants or needs. 2. Do your research. COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT KNOWLEGE. You’ll need to know if your ideas are realistic, what customers you’ll market towards, who your competition is, and what you’ll need to get started. 3. Pick a name. The name should representContinue reading “The Basics of Starting A Business”
You’re going to need a griddle, coconut oil or butter, one tortilla per quesadilla, your desired amount of cheese per quesadilla, and SALSA. The salsa can be mild to extremely hot, whatever you like. 1. Get your griddle hot and make sure that your coconut oil or butter is completely melted. You will need quiteContinue reading “The Best and Easiest Quesadillas”
I have been a single mom for going on 6 years now. 5 little monsters all my own. I think I have very little advice because I struggle and I slave for them. Here is my two cents though; 1. Be happy. You can either laugh or cry. Choose to laugh. It won’t be likeContinue reading “How To Survive Single Moming”
I laughed a little too hard at these.
1. You get to raise your kids while also financially supporting them. 2. It’s likely you’ll earn more from a legit work from home job than anywhere else. The sky is the limit! 3. Self reliance. 4. Don’t you want to be your own boss? 5. Typically working from home is more flexible and youContinue reading “5 Reasons to Become a Mompreneur”
1. Cut out soda/juice/alcohol and drink lots and lots of water 2. Take a brisk 20 minute walk every day 3. Cut out sugar 4. Don’t eat after 7 pm Follow these simple guidelines and you’re sure to lose weight!
1. Obviously – they’re cute. 2. Kid hugs and kisses are the best. 3. They’re funny. 4. They see the world the way that we should all see the world. 5. They love everyone for who they are, with no exceptions.